Brisbane Egi Club inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expression of interest-round 3 Manly harbour

+10
Tristan
Bevan
tom
justinw
Raymond Y
Paul
Mick
Alan
ShaneD
andy
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Expression of interest-round 3 Manly harbour - Page 2 Empty Re: Expression of interest-round 3 Manly harbour

Post  andy Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

sign me up too hahahahahaha Razz
andy
andy

http://brisbaneegiclub.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Expression of interest-round 3 Manly harbour - Page 2 Empty comp night

Post  Paul Sun May 30, 2010 3:15 pm

it was a good turn out and no shortage of fishermen , cant say as much for the squid fronting up for the comp as it was the first do-nut for me for this season.....had to come hey..lol.
met heeps of the crew and can say they are all a great bunch of blokes and look forward to the next comp to get revenge..lol.
well done Son on scooping the pool with biggest bag and biggest squid for the night as I thought A lan had it in the bag untill you guys returned at the last minute to take victory...good job guys.
Paul
Paul
Paul

Back to top Go down

Expression of interest-round 3 Manly harbour - Page 2 Empty Re: Expression of interest-round 3 Manly harbour

Post  Raymond Y Sun May 30, 2010 6:53 pm

Alan Alan Alan, the one that you threw back.
Raymond Y
Raymond Y

Back to top Go down

Post  KIONG Mon May 31, 2010 5:16 am

Very Happy biggest thanks to all. although i cant match alll the faces to the names, but still thanks so much for the advices and tips. HAHA, great night out. special thnks to grahame which unfortunately picked me as the partner What a Face
KIONG
KIONG

Back to top Go down

Post  GRAHAME Mon May 31, 2010 1:43 pm

kiong
no worries mate, fish with you again anytime
remember the tips if you can, but find some really clean water (like a swimming pool) so you can understand what happens to the jig and to learn to work the jig at a certain depth range
the best thing about fishing is that it requires practice to get better at it, which means you've got to go fishing (it's a savage circle)
cheers

g
GRAHAME
GRAHAME

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick Mon May 31, 2010 2:49 pm

Thanks for the kind words,it was good to meet you all.
We will get a report and amend the scoreboard in the next couple of days.

Congratulations to Son for winning the round and scoring the heaviest squid too.Well done mate,and thanks also to everyone who turned up.
Mick
Mick

http://brisbaneegiclub.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  sonny_88 Mon May 31, 2010 9:14 pm

thanks guys it was a great night out besides the windy weather. it was good to meet you all. thanks again to all who turned up and organised the event well done. Big thanks to mick, andy and shane.

sonny_88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2