QLD Floods

Go down

QLD Floods

Post  Peter Hugill on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:26 am

Hi Guys,

After watching the news these last few weeks and seeing all the disaster over in QLD I thought I would put up a post to send out my sincere sympathy to you all and anyone to which this has affected. I know this is a touchy subject for some of you who may have lost friends/ realitives/ family and possibly your homes and I hope you can all get back up on your feet and get going again. Again deepest sincere sympathy to you all and hope you are all ok.

Peter Hugill

Back to top Go down

Re: QLD Floods

Post  Paul on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:29 pm

just about everybody has been effected in some way or another and the scale of it is gob smacking.
my wifes uncle lost everything in his house , walls and all , now the house is just a muddy shell. water went right to the roof of his 2 story house along with the whole street.
there was a dead walaby caught up in the power lines....yep the water was that deep but they all got out safe unlike some people who suffered a fate much more than that.
thanks for your thoughts Pete.

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaneD on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:06 pm

It's a terrible time in QLD at the moment, so much lost for so many people. The state is slowly getting back up on it's feet.
I hope all our BEC members are doing ok. Thanks for thinking of us Pete!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down