Brisbane Egi Club inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BC egi

3 posters

Go down

BC egi Empty BC egi

Post  stotty Tue May 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Hey all, how you been?

Haven’t posted much on this site, mostly just reading and learning some awesome information. Cheers everyone. Thought I would share with you my new do everything sorta combo (althou it will be my dedicated top water stick after i get my evergreen) after a few recent txt's asking for some pics.

Its a custom built by Andrew (ACIDIC) as on EnFF. Its 6'0'' Fast action 6-17lb with a casting weight of 1/8-1/2oz. I have matched it with two reels, one being a zillion HLC and the other being a steez 103h.

First fish on the hlc was a squid at the woody point jetty, it didn’t give much of a fight but it wasn’t very big either. After this I have caught a few more but nothing as big as Alan spec ones Razz The rod loads up nice and keeps bending in a solid pattern the whole way down.

Over all the rod is great, it can cast 3.5gram surface baits all the way to egi's and cherry bloods with great accuracy. A big thanks to Andrew as the build quality is awesome, informative emails, fast progress and just an overall great bloke.

Cheers, here's a few pics. (Ill update a few squid photos on Thursday hopefully Very Happy)

BC egi P1010310

BC egi P1010311

BC egi P1010312

BC egi P1010210

BC egi P1010313

BC egi 94_blk10

BC egi 94blac10
stotty
stotty

Back to top Go down

BC egi Empty Re: BC egi

Post  andy Tue May 04, 2010 4:03 pm

very nice matt. there are actually a few jdm brands that have eging specific BC rods. I know the daiwa emeraldas has one and also the evergreen squidlaw range has it as well. Different but not my cuppa.
andy
andy

http://brisbaneegiclub.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mick Tue May 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Awesome pics,as per usual mate Cool

That is a true one of a kind,the reel seat looks awesome.
Yeah,I second your thoughts on Andrew.One of the most meticulous rod builders out there,and one of the nicest guys I have ever met.
Now that I have the PC up and running at home again,I'll post some pics up of the custom he built me.His work is first class.

Killer combo Twisted Evil
Mick
Mick

http://brisbaneegiclub.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum