Brisbane Egi Club inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Round Manly Report

Go down

First Round Manly Report Empty First Round Manly Report

Post  Partizan Fk Thu May 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Guys the first round has passed and the night i think was a success.Some guys caught something some guys didn't but hey that's the way the cookie crumbles but please don't be discouraged practice and ask questions that's what the boys are there for.We all managed to meet at Wilson s by the designated time.Sorry about the rush guys it was my first time hosting the comps.For the new guys G had a mini tutorial on what a squid at night looks like i hope this helped as you get out more your eyes will get used to it.We paired up and went our merry way.The weather on the night could not have been more perfect.Water clarity was fine in some places depending on the height of the tide but most of the guys managed to catch a feed.Some guys who couldn't make im sorry about that you missed a great night but hey there is always the next round.
As you have seen 1st and second went to G and third went to Les.Congratulations guys well done.Looking at what was caught and sizes i think this season is looking promising.
we managed to weigh up measure and present the prizes to the victors.We also had a lucky dip and everyone managed to have a laugh and that's what its all about guys.
Firstly id like to thank the member's for coming out and having a go.Id like to thank the new members for helping the sport grow.and i hope youll manage to come out on the social round.
But guys this night couldn't have happened without the help of our sponsors Young Peter at Fish on Pro,Tackle World Sandgate,and the minor sponsors EJ Todd,Shimano,Pure Fishing,Gancraft,Diawa,Megabass,
Without these guys we wouldn't have anything to use in this country.The generosity of Fish On Pro thanks again.
Guys we need to support these guys and keep them bringing in the latest stuff so we dont get left behind on the international squid fishing stage.

Last edited by Partizan Fk on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Partizan Fk
Partizan Fk
President

Back to top Go down

First Round Manly Report Empty Manly Round Comp Pics

Post  Partizan Fk Mon May 21, 2012 4:11 pm

First Round Manly Report P1010093y

First Round Manly Report P1010091h

First Round Manly Report P1010092km

First Round Manly Report P1010085b

First Round Manly Report P1010086ho